Just for fun I took a shot in Alen's play-off. Dribbble play-offs usually consist on some type of design challenge, this one in particular consisted in to make any image but only using the typeface Arial. I went little wild with the space theme.
Sometime in April, I participated in the Futuralbum Project. The main concept of the project is to make cover art for any album, only using the font Futura and images taken from Flickr Internet Archive Book Images. Artists, designers and illustrators around the world got a chance to tackle the subject in their own way.
Here's what I submitted.
What I love about projects like these is the creative freedom you get working with stock images which something I've never experimented before. I loved it and now I'm addicted to working with vintage stock. I'll write another post to go through a bit of my process.